more future film projects by lars von trier (probably)
- i’d fuck tarkovsky’s corpse (2015)
- it’s not racist, it’s subversive (2016)
- i’m not sexist because i’ve employed women (to talk about their cunts!) (2017)
- antisemitism: a wild ride (featuring at least 5 tortured, nude white women) (2018)
- don’t blame me, i’m depressed! (2019)
- sexually threatening black men (2020)
I don’t know if this has been done yet, but here, have a track of all the Supernatural intros.
it sounds like a story about a dragon who gets angry and kills people and then is later killed itself
that was oddly terrifying
I have a confession
Legolas is totally my favorite
He just is
i bought a book and this was on the first page
sometimes i want to look hardcore and sometimes i want to look like a precious forest child and sometimes i want to look like a celestial being made of starlight and constellations
David Bowie doesn’t have this problem
No day but today.
Pushing Daisies is really relatable to me b/c I also struggle with the fact that I can’t touch Lee Pace.
thanks to whoever thought this close up was a good idea
Guillermo del Toro mentioned in the commentary that the dramatic zoom on Newt that’s used here while he says “It’s pregnant” is supossed to mimic the ridiculous over-dramatized moments in telenovelas when a character is revealed to be pregnant.